Thursday, 28 May 2015

A long overdue update

I have been away for too long. I'm still getting used to blogging and making time for it. Though I have not been on the lazy side. This is how far I have gotten on Cheshire Cat:



It wasn't until I took a picture I realized how much I've gotten done. I finished all of the black outline. Now, it just feels like I am colouring in the rest. And I'm almost done with her dress. I love all the shades of green

This is also an other project I've been working on. It's going to be a wallhanging, though I have no idea where to hang it. I'm just crazy to start such a large project. So far, I've spent two years working on this. I don't remember where the pattern is from as it's from a book I borrowed and has long since returned. I will try to find it though.



No comments:

Post a Comment